My Holiday

  My Holiday

My last holiday starts on 21 December 2019,at that time most of the schools in Bandung or maybe Indonesia starts their Holiday. I started my first day of holiday by watching a sitcom series in my phone, called Brooklyn 99,it's about a Police Precinct and a Detective squad solving cases around Brooklyn with a lot of hilarious comedy. I spent most of my days with watching Brooklyn 99,I learned a lot from watching Brooklyn 99 like how to handle things seriously and how you have to got your friends each others back. I also learned a lot of new English phrases by watching Brooklyn 99.











Poster of Brooklyn 99

I also played an online game to spend my holiday time called the Apex Legends it's an free to play Battle Royal game that you can play on your Computer or PlayStation  4. I really enjoyed playing Apex ,it's a fun game and also intense at the same time because it's only had one winner in each match,so people really competitive to fought till they win, that's I really enjoyed playing Apex Legends. 

I also liked to hang out with my Junior High School friends,we just hang out around Bandung or goes to malls. Last time,we went to 23 Paskal and watched my favorite movie saga, Star Wars IX,it's the last episode of Star Wars saga.

That's basically wrapped of my Holiday,maybe it's mot that interesting but i really enjoyed my Holiday.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

English Video Project:Congratulation